Want to improve your sewing skills, finish your projects faster, and sew more creatively?
You can do ALL of these things by exploring
the use of specialty presser feet.
Expand Your Sewing Machine’s Capabilities
Build on what your sewing machine can do by using specialty presser feet. BERNINA has almost 100 presser feet and attachment options that let you stitch new techniques, improve your accuracy, give you more professional looking results and offer more creative options for your sewing projects.
Discover new ways to sew
The presser feet included with the purchase of your machine are usually for general sewing tasks such as seaming, hemming, making buttonholes, and topstitching. You can do a great deal of sewing with these feet and you may never need more. But, if you go beyond these, you can discover additional presser feet that let you explore new ways to sew, exciting techniques, and fun ways to be more creative with your sewing.
Will I Benefit from the Feet-ology Course?
- If you are a BERNINA owner that wants to explore what your machine can do beyond the basics, this class is for you.
- Sewists who want to discover new techniques and expand their creative sewing will also benefit from this class.
- If you are a newbie, you’re more than welcome. The lessons start at the beginning and build from there so there’s a lot that you can learn in a short period of time.
- If you’ve purchased a few presser feet over the years but now aren’t sure how to use them, this course can help.
- If you have an older BERNINA model or a smaller one with limited features, using specialty presser feet is a great way to expand the capabilities of the machine and make sewing even more exciting. Most of the presser feet fit all BERNINA models.
You’ll have lifetime access to these lessons so you can learn at your own pace and watch them as many times as you want. Find a time that is convenient for you, pour yourself a cup of coffee (or tea) and watch as little or as much as you want. Before you know it, you'll have a whole new knowledge base about presser feet!
Susan has a life-long love of creating and began to use needle and thread at about 10 years of age. This eventually led to earning a degree in Clothing /Textiles and a Master’s in Design, and then to working for BERNINA in both sales and education. For the 20+ years Susan was at BERNINA, she learned to appreciate the importance of using quality tools, specifically focusing in on the power of presser feet. As the editor of The Big Book of Feet…A Guide to BERNINA Presser Feet and Accessories, Susan is a strong proponent for using specialty presser to help you sew better, faster, and more creatively!
Susan created Sewfeet.com as a way to share all types of sewing with both beginners and experienced stitchers, paying particular attention to presser feet and attachments.